Tokyo Metro is holding “Shonen JUMP x Tokyo Metro Stamp Rally 2” to celebrate the 50th anniversary of ”Shonen JUMP” magazine, until August 31, 2018.
”Shonen JUMP” is one of the top-selling weekly comic magazines in Japan issued by Shueisha that features series including “ONE PIECE,” “Haikyu!!,” “Dr. Stone” at the moment, and featured “Dragon Ball,” “NARUTO,” “Slam Dunk,” and many other popular comics in the past.
Stamp rally held by railway companies is a popular event in Japan. For this Shonen Jump stamp rally event, 20 stamps of characters from JUMP now and then are placed one each at 20 different stations on Tokyo Metro. Participants will get an original sticker for collecting 6 stamps, and an original plastic holder for collecting all stamps on the booklet.
Moreover, if you collect all stamps, you have a chance to win a visit to a factory where JUMP is printed and made, the tickets to JUMP Anime Festa held in November, and a poster for this event. To win this chance, participants must post the postcard attached to the stamp rally booklet with the stamp to prove the completion of the stamp rally.
The stamp rally booklet is available at all stations that has the stamp. It is free.
If you are a Japanese comic fan, this stamp rally will be a fun event you can only experience now in Tokyo! Enjoy!
How to Stamp Rally
- Get the Stamp Rally booklet from any station listed below.
- Take Tokyo Metro and get off at stations that have a stamp. Stamp it on your booklet.
- Once you have collected 6 stamps, get the original sticker at the designated prize exchange counter.
- By completing all 20 stamps, get the original plastic holder and the stamp to prove completion of the stamp rally.
- After completing the stamp rally, if you would like to, post the postcard attached to the booklet to win a chance to visit JUMP factory etc. Don’t forget to attach 62JPY postage stamp when you post the postcard and post by August 31! The postmark indicated on the envelope must be no later than September 1, 2018. Only one chance per person.
July 17 – August 31, 2018
Prize Exchange Counter (Hikikaekasho)
Urayasu Station, Oji Station, Kitasenju Station (Chiyoda Line), Meiji-Jingumae (Harajuku) Station, Tokyo Chuo-City Tourist Information Center.
Location of the 20 Stamp
Stations: Roppongi, Tokyo, Shinjuku 3Chome, Kitasenju, Oji, Kyobashi, Meijijigumae(Harajuku) , Urayasu, Suitengu, Ogikubo, Takadanobaba, Shirokanetakanawa, Kotakemukaihara, Minamisenju, Shinochanomizu, Shintomicho, Nijubashimae(Marunouchi), Yurakucho, Shinbashi, Ikebukuro
Available time: 9am – 8pm
Tokyo Subway Ticket
Make use of Tokyo Subway Ticket to get unlimited rides on Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway Lines.
The ticket is available in 3 types each with different valid period; 24-hour, 48-hour, and 72-hour.
JUMP Exhibition at Roppongi Mori Arts Gallery
“50th Anniversary Commemoration Weekly Shonen Jump Exhibition VOL.3
The 2000s – The ever-evolving ultimate magazine” has been held at Roppongi Mori Arts Gallery in Tokyo.
July 17 [Tue] – September 30 [Sun], 2018
* Open everyday
* Open Hours 10:00-20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)