Sanrio Puroland in collaboration with a music festival TAICOCLUB will be hosting an all-night Halloween party PINK sensation 2015 ～Hello Kitty 41st ANNIVERSARY BASH! MY MELODY & Little Twin Starts 40th ANNIVERSARY!～ on October 31st, 2015. Last year’s first ever all-night Halloween party in Sanrio Puroland went successful with positive feedback from participants as a unique music festival. This year’s Halloween night in Sanrio Puroland will be another special one like no other.
At the event, there will be live performances by popular artists from club scene as well as DJ Hello Kitty, greetings by Sanrio characters while some of the attractions and restaurants in Sanrio Puroland will be in operation. Alcoholic beverages will be available as well. At midnight, there will a countdown to celebrate Hello Kitty’s birthday.
As last year, there is a dress/color code for the participants, which is “pink”. All participants are expected to have something pink in their outfit or wear some kind of costume since it is Halloween night.
– Persons under 20 years old cannot enter this event. Please be careful when purchasing the tickets.
– Please bring an ID (Passport, Driving license, Foreign resident registration card or other ID with photo) to the event. There will be ID check at the entrance. Entry will not be allowed for those who do not hold an ID.
– Smoking is not allowed in the venue. Smoking is allowed only in the smoking area on the 3F.
– No refunds for cancellations by artists.
– Re-entry is not allowed.
– Bringing in any kind of food or drinks is prohibited.
– There is no changing room in the venue.
– Staff may ask to leave costume weapons or long sticks at the entrance.
– Staff may refuse entry of persons in costumes or outfit with excessive exposure of skin.
– Any kind of activities that may disturb the neighborhood is strictly prohibited.
– The parking lot of Puroland will not be open for this event. Please park a car in a nearby parking lot.
– Any participants who do not follow above rules or the instructions by the security staff will be ejected from the venue. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances.
– The press may take photographs and videos of participants at the event. Those photos and videos may be used for advertisement, press report, promotion, and etc.
– “Fuwa fuwa” (jumping houses) are only open for women.
PINK sensation 2015 ～Hello Kitty 41st ANNIVERSARY BASH! MY MELODY & Little Twin Starts 40th ANNIVERSARY!～
Date and Time
October 31, Saturday, 2015
End: 5:00am (scheduled)
*Time may be subject to change
1-31 Ochiai Tama-shi Tokyo
5-mins-walk from Tama Center Station on Keio Line or Odakyu Line
Keio Line: Central Exit
Odakyu Line: West Exit
Performing artists (As of Sep. 16, 2015)
Scha Dara Parr / Suiyoubi No Campanella / Seiho / TOKYO HEALTH CLUB / Licaxxx / Young Juvenile Youth / Kimyo Reitaro and more…
Special guest: DJ Hello Kitty
General: 5000 yen (Available at Lawson convenience store: [L code]70462)
At the door: 6000 yen
*The issued tickets are limited to 3000. Please note that the tickets may not be available on the day at the door if the advance tickets are sold out.
All images: ©2015 SANRIO CO., LTD.
GetAroundJapan is a travel information website of Japan. We cover different topics from the essential travel tips and the latest news about discount transportation passes to the list of SIM cards sold in the major airports.